Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Cameryn!!! I can't believe how much you've grown and learned! You're no longer my baby - you're a big girl! It amazes me how quickly you learn - you're a little mimic. There are so many things I hope and wish for you as you continue to grow into a lady. 1. You have so much personality and joy. I sincerely hope that you will always find joy in life and will continue to enjoy your individuality. 2. You are very independent and a quick learner. Because of these traits I believe that you will become a strong woman. 3. You are beautiful - inside and out. It melts my heart to hear you say "pretty mommy" as you wrap your arms around my neck or hear you say "love you daddy". Please don't ever stop sharing your feelings. 4. You are very considerate. You've always been very good at sharing whether it was sharing food with the puppy or toys with your friends. Hopefully that will never change. 5. It makes me very proud that you are a polite little girl...at least as much as a 2-year-old can be. One of the first words you learned to say was "thank you". There are so many things that I love about you and so many more that I want to say. But, as I sit here and think about how quickly the last two years have gone, the most important thing is that I love you. I love everything about you and I love how you've made my life even better. I consider myself extremely blessed that my little girl has shown these qualities in your short life. I love you baby peanut! Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment